Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOPE

This is a very not so happy entry...it just happened to me...pengajarannya ialah kita x boleh nk m'harapkan sgt ape yg kite impikan akn kite dpt...tp it's not that bad...sbb dr awl lg I dh warn myself..so it's okeylaa...I think..so lupakan n life goes on...cume kite doa shj, kite x dpt yg ini sbb Allah nk bg kite something better...YAKIN...

And I as myself like to stated to me..."I TOLD YOU SO"...that's ok...i've learned my lesson.

But when it comes to feeling, no matter how hard we warn ourselves it just happen anyway...tindakan luar kawal k...
lastly...i nak p shopping utk pujuk myself..I nak beli rumah k...that is a big shopping rite? and as my theme says...I don't care..e..e...e...i don't care...e...e...e...

MAY ALLAH SAVES US ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment